AcuRite 09155M AcuRite Access for Remote Monitoring of AcuRite Weather Stations,

 


  • Monitor the things you care about in and around your home from anywhere by connecting your compatible AcuRite devices (purchased separately) to the my AcuRite online platform
  • Compatible with Amazon Alexa - Just Ask "Alexa, Ask My AcuRite about my home environment"
  • Create custom alerts to get notifications sent directly to your phone when changing conditions need your attention
  • Protects your data even during a power outage using the battery backup; continues to receive and log up to 12 hours of readings, which are transmitted to my AcuRite once power is restored
  • Expandable; monitor and protect more things you care about in and around your home, connecting up to seven (7) compatible devices to my AcuRite

No comments:

Post a Comment